1.31.2011

The Head and the Heart


"Down in the Valley" by The Head and the Heart

This is hands down, one of my favorite bands from Seattle. I was so excited to hear their music on the radio a week or so ago, they deserve it! :) This is, in my opinion, the greatest song of theirs and an amazing video of their performance. Great song, even greater band. The Head and the Heart's flawless blend of magical melodies creates a folk masterpiece with their debut album.


"Lost in My Mind" by The Head and the Heart

Now you have to admit... There's nothing that's not wonderful about this band. Am I right? Thank you to The Head and the Heart and KEXP.

2 comments:

  1. hi sweet amanda! thanks so much for stopping by! it was so much fun learning about your sister's favorite things! i love her blog AND yours too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I shall be stopping by more often. Thank you very much Kate :)

    ReplyDelete